Are you searching for a career in sales? Sherwood Dodge in Edmonton, Alberta is seeking honest and responsible people to join our new and used sales team. We have a low turn-over rate and offer a balance of challenging work and fun opportunities.
You will be required to:
• Sell and lease vehicles in adherence to AMVIC regulations
• Build on-going relationships with guests
• Provide excellent customer service and an exceptional experience for our guests
• Minimum 1 year automotive sales experience
• Positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and ensure quality and quantity of work meets expectations
• Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver's license, AMVIC registered
Hours of work: Full time hours.
Salary: commission based - competitive
Posting Date: March 3, 2016
Closing Date: March 9, 2016
Work Location: Edmonton and Surrounding Area
Resumes are to be emailed attention to: Scott Held, President And Greg Lewis, Director of Human Resources Include your full name and "Sales Consultant" in the subject line.
Please forward your cover letter and resume letting us know why you would be a good candidate for this position and what you can bring to the company.